Monday 2 November 2009

Skyscrapers and Scots in Kong Hong

I can honestly say that Hong Kong is the most amazing place I've been to on my Theoretical Girl travels so far. Glorious weather, amazing architecture, history, a mad mix of different cultures and a hotel room with no fourth or seventh floor, the star movies channel (I hasten to add that this is not a naughty channel) and sausages with noodles for breakfast! All made even better by the fact that the promoters, Jane and Mike, were the loveliest people.



On stage at Rockschool


Lovely interviews in the hotel lobby


More lovely interviews








I'll be back in Asia next year......

1 comment:

frieslander said...

The comment on the previous post, supposed to be on this post. If my head weren't screwed on, it would wonder down to the shops for some groceries.
Any way, everything I posted on 2DTG, apply here.
And good luck again with the song search.
David :)